Grants RFPs and Procurement Opportunities
Closed Grant Opportunities:
- One Time Incentive Payment for Child Care Professionals
- LOCAL EARLY CHILDHOOD SYSTEMS BUILDING GRANT
- CHILD CARE STABILIZATION GRANT
- CLOSED ECECD PRE-K GRANT APPLICATION
- Infant and Toddler Autism Diagnostics Grant
- New Mexico Child Care Health and Safety Grants
- FY23 New Mexico PreK Grant
- Early Childhood Educator Student Success Grant
- Advancing a Bilingual and Indigenous Early Childhood Workforce Application
Active Grant Opportunities
FY24 New Mexico PreK Grant Application
ECECD is excited to announce available grant funding for New Mexico PreK (NM PreK). This funding is available to licensed community providers, tribal programs and school based PreK settings. The PreK funding is intended to provide equitable access to high quality early childhood education throughout the state of New Mexico.
- Open date: March 31, 2023
- End date: Friday, April 28, 2023, by 3 p.m.
Growing New Mexico’s
Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB) Grant Opportunities
Posted April 10, 2023
ECECD, through the Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB), is excited to announce grant funding for the New Mexico Grown (NM Grown) grant for organizations participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). This funding is available to organizations who meet certain eligibility criteria, including participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), and wish to purchase foods grown, raised, harvested, or processed in New Mexico to serve to their children.
Open Date: April 10, 2023
ECECD, through its Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB), is excited to announce grant funding for expansion and/or enhancement of any the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) and/or the At-Risk After School meals provision of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). This funding is available to organizations who are currently participating in CACFP or SFSP with ECECD and wish to expand or enhance their food service operations.
Click here for a fillable PDF version of the application.
Open Date: April 10, 2023
The Competitive Pay for Professionals (CPP) Grant
The Competitive Pay for Professionals (CPP) grant supports $3 an hour wage increases for all eligible child care employees (e.g., teachers, cooks, bus drivers, administrative staff, etc.) with an active ECECD-issued or approved background clearance.
FY23 Idea Part C Application
Updated March 22, 2023
New Mexico is applying for another year of grant funding through OSEP for Early Intervention Services (Part C of the Individuals with Disability Education Act). The Part C Grant Application is for New Mexico’s statewide system of early intervention service for infants and toddlers’ birth to three years of age with or at-risk of developmental delays and disabilities and their families.
- The completed application must be submitted to the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) on or before Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Closed RFP Opportunities
- CLOSED RFP 2022-0006 Cost Study
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0004 INCENTIVE PAYMENT SERVICES
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0003 MARKETING SERVICES
- CLOSED OSEP PART C APPLICATION
- CLOSED INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES RFP# 2021-0002
- CLOSED RFA CALL FOR PROVIDERS (FIT PROGRAM)
- CLOSED REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL RFP 2021-0001 FINANCIAL AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE
- RFA# 2022-0007 Call For Providers for Family Infant Toddler Early Intervention Services
- RFP# 2022-0008 Early Childhood Education Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children who use Cochlear Implants or Hearing Aids
- Summer JumpStart Application
- RFA No. 2022-0009 Targeted Communities – Early Intervention Services
Active RFP Opportunities
Child Care Business Development RFP # 2023-0010
The purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit proposals to establish a contract through competitive negotiations for the procurement and provision of the Child Care Capacity Business Development (CBD) Project. The Early Childhood Education and Care Department (“ECECD” or the “Agency”) is requesting proposals from qualified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) that have demonstrated past excellence and knowledge in providing Child Care Capacity Business Development services.
- RFP Release Date: March 20, 2023
ELECTRONIC-ONLY PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
- Download RFP# 2023-0010 (Word format)
- RFP # 2023-0010 AMENDMENT #1: PDF︱Word