Grants RFPs and Procurement Opportunities
Closed Grant Opportunities:
- One Time Incentive Payment for Child Care Professionals: The One Time Incentive Payment for Child Care Professionals grant application was open from November 1 – December 1, 2021. On Wednesday, December 1, 2021, ECECD announced a limited deadline extension for One-Time Payment applicants seeking technical assistance. To review the status of a submitted application and learn more about the limited deadline extension click here.
- LOCAL EARLY CHILDHOOD SYSTEMS BUILDING GRANT
- CHILD CARE STABILIZATION GRANT
- CLOSED ECECD PRE-K GRANT APPLICATION
- Infant and Toddler Autism Diagnostics Grant
- New Mexico Child Care Health and Safety Grants
- FY23 New Mexico PreK Grant
- Early Childhood Educator Student Success Grant
- Advancing a Bilingual and Indigenous Early Childhood Workforce Application
Active Grant Opportunities
New Mexico Child Care Supply Building Grant - Letter of Intent (LOI)
ECECD is currently accepting Letters of Intent (LOI). The Child Care Supply Building Grant application will open on June 10, 2022, and subject to the availability of funds, will close no later than December 30, 2022.
Letter of Intent (LOI) is required for consideration
- Interested applicants must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) that meets the criteria set forth in the Notice of Funding Opportunity (click the button below).
- LOIs that demonstrate the ability to increase access to child care will receive a link from the New Mexico Finance Authority via email with access and instructions on how to complete full application within 30 days of submitting an LOI.
- The LOI must be submitted to ECECD.FederalProgram@state.nm.us.
Summer Food and At Risk Expansion and Enhancement Grant Funding
The New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department (ECECD), through its Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB), is excited to announce grant funding for expansion of the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) and the At-Risk After School meals provision of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
This funding is available to organizations who are currently participating or eligible to participate in CACFP or SFSP with ECECD and wish to expand or enhance their food service operations.
- Applications are due August 30, 2022.
- View Summer Food and At Risk Expansion and Enhancement Grant Funding flyer
- Questions? Email ECECD-CACFP@state.nm.us
New Mexico Grown Grant
The New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department (ECECD), through its Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB), is excited to announce 300,000 in available grant funding for the New Mexico Grown (NM Grown) Grant for early care and education providers. This funding is available to early care and education programs who meet certain eligibility criteria, including participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), and wish to purchase foods grown, raised, or harvested in New Mexico to serve to their children.
Closed RFP Opportunities
- CLOSED RFP 2022-0006 Cost Study
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0004 INCENTIVE PAYMENT SERVICES
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0003 MARKETING SERVICES
- CLOSED OSEP PART C APPLICATION
- CLOSED INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES RFP# 2021-0002
- CLOSED RFA CALL FOR PROVIDERS (FIT PROGRAM)
- CLOSED REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL RFP 2021-0001 FINANCIAL AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE
- RFA# 2022-0007 Call For Providers for Family Infant Toddler Early Intervention Services
- RFP# 2022-0008 Early Childhood Education Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children who use Cochlear Implants or Hearing Aids
- Summer JumpStart Application
- RFA No. 2022-0009 Targeted Communities – Early Intervention Services