Grants RFPs and Procurement Opportunities
Closed Grant Opportunities:
- One Time Incentive Payment for Child Care Professionals
- LOCAL EARLY CHILDHOOD SYSTEMS BUILDING GRANT
- CHILD CARE STABILIZATION GRANT
- CLOSED ECECD PRE-K GRANT APPLICATION
- Infant and Toddler Autism Diagnostics Grant
- New Mexico Child Care Health and Safety Grants
- FY23 New Mexico PreK Grant
- Early Childhood Educator Student Success Grant
- Advancing a Bilingual and Indigenous Early Childhood Workforce Application
Active Grant Opportunities
The Competitive Pay for Professionals (CPP) Grant
The Competitive Pay for Professionals (CPP) grant supports $3 an hour wage increases for all eligible child care employees (e.g., teachers, cooks, bus drivers, administrative staff, etc.) with an active ECECD-issued or approved background clearance.
ECECD hosted a CPP informational webinar on October 21, 2022. Click the links below to download the webinar materials:
New Mexico Child Care Supply Building Grant - Letter of Intent (LOI)
ECECD is currently accepting Letters of Intent (LOI). The Child Care Supply Building Grant application will open on June 10, 2022, and subject to the availability of funds, will close no later than December 30, 2022.
Letter of Intent (LOI) is required for consideration
- Interested applicants must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) that meets the criteria set forth in the Notice of Funding Opportunity (click the button below).
- LOIs that demonstrate the ability to increase access to child care will receive a link from the New Mexico Finance Authority via email with access and instructions on how to complete full application within 30 days of submitting an LOI.
- The LOI must be submitted to ECECD.FederalProgram@state.nm.us.
Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB) Grant Opportunities - Application Deadlines Extended
The Family Nutrition Bureau (FNB) is excited to extend the application deadline for the opportunities listed below. FNB will accept applications on a first-come, first served basis.
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) and the At-Risk After School meals provision of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) expansion and enhancement. This funding is available to organizations currently participating or eligible to participate in CACFP or SFSP with ECECD and wish to expand or enhance their food service operations. View Summer Food and At Risk Expansion and Enhancement Grant Funding flyer.
- The New Mexico Grown (NM Grown) Grant for early care and education providers. This funding is available to early care and education programs that meet certain eligibility criteria, including participation in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), and wish to purchase foods grown, raised, or harvested in New Mexico to serve their children. View the New Mexico Grown Grant flyer (PDF).
Closed RFP Opportunities
- CLOSED RFP 2022-0006 Cost Study
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0004 INCENTIVE PAYMENT SERVICES
- CLOSED RFP 2021-0003 MARKETING SERVICES
- CLOSED OSEP PART C APPLICATION
- CLOSED INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES RFP# 2021-0002
- CLOSED RFA CALL FOR PROVIDERS (FIT PROGRAM)
- CLOSED REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL RFP 2021-0001 FINANCIAL AND AUDIT COMPLIANCE
- RFA# 2022-0007 Call For Providers for Family Infant Toddler Early Intervention Services
- RFP# 2022-0008 Early Childhood Education Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children who use Cochlear Implants or Hearing Aids
- Summer JumpStart Application
- RFA No. 2022-0009 Targeted Communities – Early Intervention Services