From day one, the little things you do can make a big difference in your baby’s life!
What a child experiences in their first years of life makes a big difference in how their brain will develop and how they will interact with the world as they grow.
How Home Visiting works:
- They share what you can expect as your child grows, and help you prepare for all their firsts
- They help boost your confidence as a parent and build skills
- They’re there to answer questions and share information to help you care for yourself and your child
- They can connect you with family-focused resources, programs, and supportive relationships within your community
- They offer support, listen to your needs, and serve as your trusted partner
Home Visiting Resource and Referral
Search for Home Visiting Programs in the state of New Mexico.
Safe Sleep! Are you looking to get a Safe Sleep Baby Kit for your expecting family or infant? Please use the NewMexicoKids search portal to find a Home Visiting program near you to sign up for a Safe Sleep education session to get this free, no-obligation resource!