Enterprise Provider Information and Constituent Services (EPICS)
The Enterprise Provider Information and Constituent Services (EPICS) system supports the following ECECD programs:
- Child Care Assistance
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
- New Mexico Pre-K
To request access to EPICS, please follow the instructions on the corresponding Program EPICS System Access request form below:
Once your EPICS account is setup:
- You will receive an account activation email.
- Upon activating your account, you will receive another email with your username and temporary password.
- Log in to EPICS. You will be asked to create a new password. Note: Passwords are good for 90 days. You will be prompted to change your password once it has expired.
For questions associated with how to use the application, contact your Program Manager.
Customer Technical Support
For EPICS user login and connectivity issues, please submit a request to: CYFD.SERVICEDESK@state.nm.us
For EPICS application issues, please submit a request to: ECECD-ECS-DATA@state.nm.us (with Subject heading: EPICS Support Request)
Customer support hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (MST), Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.