The Early Learning Advisory Council (ELAC) is a group that makes recommendations and advises the government and legislature regarding early learning issues in New Mexico.
Learn more about ELAC here: New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department Advisory Council.
The New Mexico Early Learning Advisory Council’s next scheduled meeting is Monday, December 19, 2022.
Upcoming Meeting Materials
- Monday, October 24, 2022 meeting agenda: Click here (PDF)
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 meeting agenda: Click here (PDF)
- Monday, March 17, 2022: Meeting presentation.
- Monday, February 28, 2022: Meeting Agenda (Click here), and meeting presentation.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021: Meeting agenda: English | Spanish, and meeting presentation: English.
- March 11, 2021: Meeting agenda: English | Spanish, slide presentation, and draft meeting minutes.
- September 17, 2020: Meeting agenda, presentation on the New Mexico Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Plan, and presentation on the RECA School Reentry Childcare Project
- December 10, 2020: Meeting agenda, meeting minutes, slide presentation, and online early childhood professional development flyer. Vea folleto de capacitación profesional en línea.