The Early Learning Advisory Council (ELAC) is a group that makes recommendations and advises the government and legislature regarding early learning issues in New Mexico. Read more about ELAC here: New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department Advisory Council.
The New Mexico Early Learning Advisory Council will meet again Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
Join us for a special ELAC meeting to discuss federal funding for Early Childhood!
- DATE: Mar 17, 2022
- TIME: 3:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
- Zoom Meeting: zoom.us/j/94128249730?pwd=WjdDQzdadGlKYlZmLzV4WG1COWo5QT09
- Meeting ID: 941 2824 9730
- Passcode: j514wa
Upcoming Meeting Materials
- Feb. 28 Meeting Agenda (Click here), and meeting presentation.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 ELAC meeting agenda: English | Spanish, and meeting presentation: English.
- March 11, 2021 ELAC meeting agenda: English | Spanish, slide presentation, and draft meeting minutes.
- September 17, 2020 ELAC meeting agenda, presentation on the New Mexico Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Plan, and presentation on the RECA School Reentry Childcare Project
- December 10, 2020 ELAC meeting agenda, meeting minutes, slide presentation, and online early childhood professional development flyer. Vea folleto de capacitación profesional en línea.