Mandatory COVID Report
About the Mandatory Weekly Child Care Covid Report
All New Mexico licensed and regulated child care providers are required to complete a weekly Child Care Covid Report by 10 a.m. Tuesday. The weekly Child Care Covid Report will help ensure accurate and up-to-date data in the fight against COVID-19 by gathering data on staffing levels, enrollment data, testing, and current vaccination rates. Failure to comply may result in penalties.
If you have facility closures impacting your ability to complete the weekly mandatory report, please email notification of the closure to Sandy Trujillo Medina, Division Director Early Care, Education and Nutrition at email@example.com.
- Mandated by Governor to ensure accurate and up-to-date data in fight against COVID-19
- Weekly report due 10 a.m. every Tuesday
- Mandatory for all licensed and regulated child care providers. Failure to comply may result in penalties.
- Will continue to gather data on staffing levels, enrollment data, staff well-being, testing, and current vaccination rates
- Testing requirements for unvaccinated staff remain the same
- Testing record retention requirements remain the same
- The major change is that self-reporting on testing and vaccination is now required on a weekly basis
- Purpose is to collect aggregate data, not data on specific individuals
Looking for the Family Support and Early Intervention Division COVID-19 Reporting Portal?
The Family Support and Early Intervention Division COVID-19 Reporting Portal can be found at the link below: